Monday, May 31, 2010

Past times

Hello all,
Amazing how fast time flies when you get caught up in a project. I recently became involved in volunteering at The Marine Mammal Center in Marin assisting with animal care and rehabilitation. It's a very long and strenuous day. I leave home at 5:30 am and usually get home around the same time later in the day. Depends on traffic. I have never felt so complete and satisfied. From the moment I leave home to the moment I climb in bed the only thing on my mind is the care and feeding of mother natures creatures. I am finally able to leave work behind. As most of us know that's an amazing feat!!!. I have drank the koolaide so to speak and from time to time, I will give the place a plug or two. We all need something to take us away and give back to Mother earth. This is mine.

No comments: